Inside things

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Welcome to my new blog! Here I'll try to publish my thoughts and expreiences about one of my hobbies, putting things apart (mainly electronics), fixing stuff, etc.

My goal is to become a reference for people wanting to be their own repair technicians but are too scared or doubtful to begin. It's true, you can screw hard and make things not work anymore, but my motto is: If it's already broken, let's try to fix it (There's nothing to loose :)

Finally, a little disclaimer. Of course, these are only my experiences. I can't guarantee you will have the same results. And any damage you make to your stuff or yourself is entirely your responsiblity. And last but not least, always apply general common sense and play safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home